Introduction

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Today, I take the opportunity today to first ask all of you (I mean those who do NOT follow Zoroastrianism, Christianity, and Islam) the following:

WHAT IS THE RELIGION THAT YOU FOLLOW/BELIEVE???

Most of you would answer either Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism.

Here my friends, I would like to tell you that all of you are completely wrong !!! All of us belong to the religion of Sanatan Dharm and our culture is the Vedic Culture. You might think I am out of my mind, but the fact is that I have sufficient authentic evidence in support of what I am saying; but first I need to clarify a few things:

1. What is the origin and meaning of the word HINDU??? (In case you know, you would not call yourself a HINDU and your religion as HINDUISM)

2. Is the word HINDU mentioned anywhere in the Ramayan, Mahabharat or Shrimad Bhagwat Gita ???(In case anyone of you find it please let me know, I will be deeply obliged)

3. Please go to the following link and see for yourself:http://www.stephen-knapp.com/about_the_name_Hindu.htm

Now that you know who you actually are, come forward and put in whatever contribution you can in helping me to spread this fact throughout the length and breadth of our country, Bharatvarsh. I will continue to bring substantial and authentic evidence in proof of the following in my forthcoming forums:

1. Existence of Vedic Culture everywhere in our country—some astonishing and surprising truths!!!

2. Global existence of Vedic Culture in the PAST AND PRESENT!!!

Regards,

Neeraj Verma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAJ MAHAL - A VEDIC TEMPLE PALACE, NOT AN ISLAMIC MOSQUE